If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh tomatoes (can replace with or add in red peppers or cilantro)
- add 1/4 cup chopped green onions (can replace with or add in white onions, green peppers or jalapenos, depending on how hot you want i)
- add 1/4 cup salsa
- add 3/4 cup shredded cheese
- add 2 cups chopped cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts (can replace with ground turkey or beef)
- add 4 tortillas (8 inch, sundried tomato or spinach tortillas add some extra flavor)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with veggie spray.
- Mix chicken, cheese, salsa and vegetables together then split into four parts.
- Place 2 tortillas on baking pan, spreading a quarter of the mixture on each.
- Repeat layering with remaining mixture.
- Top each with remaining tortillas, pressing down slightly to help hold layers together.
- Cover top tortilla loosely with foil and bake stacks until heated through, about 20 minutes.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges.
- OTHER OPTION: You can put the four parts of mixture into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up and place on pan seam side down.
- Bake for same length of time and same temp.