This is a wonderful recipe that I got while working at a local restaurant a few years ago. It's simple and easy and we always had people ordering it for parties.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/4 lbs white American cheese
- add 1/4 cup diced jalapeno peppers
- add 1/2 cup whipping cream
- add 1 cup half-and-half
- add 1/4 cup frozen spinach
- Thaw, drain, chop and pat the spinach dry.
- Shred cheese to help it melt easier.
- Put all of the ingedients in a crockpot on a high setting until cheese is melted.
- Stir occasionally.
- When cheese is melted.Lower heat setting.