I found this recipe on one of those recipe cards you sometime find in magazines. The Recipe is from a Kikkoman Quick & Easy Marinade advertisement. I havn't tried it yet, but wanted to post it on Zaar for safe keeping. Sounds quick and delicious. Preparation time does not include the 20 minute marinating time.
- add 1/3 cup kikkoman quick & easy marinade or garlic and herb marinade or toasted sesame marinade or honey & mustard marinade or gourmet teriyaki marinade
- add 1 (1 lb) pork tenderloins
- Butterfly pork lengthwise, being careful not to cut all the way through; press open to flatten.
- Place pork in large plastic food storage bag; pour in Kikkoman Quick& Easy Marinade.
- Press air out of bag; close top securely.
- Turn bag over several times to coat pork well.
- Marinate 20 minutes, turning over once.
- Grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals 8 minutes.
- Turn pork over; brush with additional marinade.
- Cook 7 to 8 minutes longer or until just done.
- (Do not overcook).