Easy appetizer to make on short notice.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 eggs
- add 2 (4 ounce) cans green chilies
- add 4 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- add 6 tablespoons milk
- Line bottom of ungreased 9x13-inch dish with chilis.
- Combine all other ingredients in bowl and pour evenly over chilies.
- Bake at 325 for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool slightly, and then cut into small squares.