This dip is a hit wherever I take it. You can adjust the level of spice by using hotter sausage or the hot version of RoTel or both.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- add corn tortilla chips
- add 1 (16 ounce) package Jimmy Dean sausage (use hot variety if desired)
- add 1 can Rotel Tomatoes
- Brown sausage in skillet and drain.
- Add tomatoes, heat until boiling.
- Cube cream cheese and add to pan.
- Heat and stir until melted evenly.
- Serve warm with chips.