A quick, easy and yummy appetizer for any party!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add jalapeno peppers (optional)
- add olives (optional)
- add 1 can chili without beans
- add 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- add 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- Spread cream cheese in a 9x9 baking dish.
- Spread the chili on top.
- Sprinkle with shredded chedder cheese and top with jalopeno peppers and olives if desired.
- Place in microwave and cook for 3 1/2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or taco chips (recipe can be found on recipezaar).