This is a very easy and quick recipe for those times you need a quick Mexican fix. Customize with your favorite ingredients.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup salsa
- add 4 whole wheat flour tortillas (low fat)
- add 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- add 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- add 1 can fat-free refried beans
- add light sour cream
- add 3 ounces reduced-fat monterey jack cheese
- add 1 cup frozen corn (thawed)
- Preheat broiler and place rack on second level in oven.
- Place tortillas on baking sheet.
- Spread each with equal portion of with refried beans.
- To each tortilla, add salsa, corn, cilantro and top with cheeses.
- Broil until cheese begins to lightly brown and beans are heated through, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with light sour cream.