A quickie baked bean dish that will be a great addition to your buffet party or picnic. Goes together in minutes.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 4 slices bacon
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1 tablespoon ketchup
- add 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- add 2 (1 lb) cans bush baked beans
- add 1 teaspoon mustard
- Cook bacon til crisp and drain, reserving 2T drippings.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Cook onion in drippings until tender.
- Add with bacon to beans, then add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Baked uncovered at 325 degrees for approximately 1 hour.