This a is a very quick snack, that kids really go for. It can be made in large or small batches. Makes a nice party food or an appetizer
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- add 1 (8 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- add 1 (8 ounce) package thin sliced pepperoni
- add 8 ounces of grated pizza cheese
- add 1 container of grated parmesan cheese
- Roll out each biscuit on dough board, place on baking sheet, lined with parchment paper or lightly greased.
- spoon sauce over each biscuit, place two or more slices of pepperoni on top.
- sprinkle with parmesan and then add pizza cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about ten min.
- Watch close as they brown quickly.
- You may make a large or small batch of these.
- Use more or less sauce as you see fit.