Yet another salad recipe! Don't recall where I came across recipe. I have had it for a long time and have made it countless times; it can easily be doubled.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups frozen broccoli carrots cauliflower mix
- add 1/4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- add 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- add 1 (7 ounce) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Place frozen vegetables in colander; drain pasta over the vegetables.
- Toss pasta and vegetables together with dressing, cheese and seasoning.
- Cover; refrigerate.