April Fools Day prank to play on all those practical jokers! These are really meatloaves frosted with colorful mashed potatoes!!! Disguised as cupcakes of course :wink: :wink: From a kid friendly web site.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 egg
- add 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- add 1 lb lean ground beef
- add 3 tablespoons ketchup
- add 3 cups mashed potatoes
- add 1 cup grated monterey jack cheese
- add 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- add 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- add food coloring
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin tin cups with foil bake cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together all of the meat loaf ingredients until well combined. Divide the mixture evenly among the lined cups (the liners should be about three quarters full).
- Place the filled muffin tins on a cookie sheet and bake the cupcakes for about 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Divide the mashed potatoes among three small bowls and stir a few drops of food coloring into each batch to create blue, yellow, and pink pastel frostings.
- Spread a generous dollop on each cupcake.