Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
Here it is, a good winter stew to enjoy in front of fireplace. The first time I served this dish to my family my childern thought it is chicken. Honestley it does taste like chicken without the fat.
- add One Rabbit cut in fourths
- add 1 lb yucca cut in big chunks
- add Four sticks of washed celery cut in 2-inch chunks
- add 28 oz can diced Tomato?s with green Chili
- add Five clove of garlic diced
- add One large onion diced in big chunk
- add ? lb carrots cut in big chunk
- add One large green pepper in large chunks
- add Olive oil as needed to saut?
- add Paprika, salt, & lemon pepper to taste
- In a large, pot saut? the onion & garlic till a light golded brown
- Add the Rabbit & add the seasoning to your taste over medium heat cover & cook for 15 min.
- Add the Carrot, celery, green pepper & tomatoes.
- Cook for another 20 min.
- Add the yucca and cook for another 10 minutes over a low heat to simmer.
- At this time add ? cup of red cooking Wine & let it sit for 15 min. before serving.
- Serve by itself with French bread, cuscus or over rice.