Fast, easy and can easily be doubled. Makes two large servings
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 teaspoons olive oil
- add 2 cloves garlic
- add 1 cup chopped fresh spinach
- add 2 teaspoons shredded parmesan cheese
- add 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1 cup grilled chickens
- add 1/8 cup basil pesto
- add 1 cup broccoli florets
- add 1 medium red pepper, roasted (you can purchase roasted peppers in jars at your grocers)
- add 1 (8 ounce) box bow tie pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet saute the garlic in olive oil.
- Add spinach and broccoli, red pepper and grilled chicken.
- Toss to combine.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and pesto, simmer for 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and pour into a bowl.
- Top with sauce and toss well.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.