This is a light and fluffy mousse with a wonderful raspberry sauce. Great layered like a parfait then frozen. Additional Raspberry sauce can be spooned over cakes or served with mousse."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- add 2 tablespoons white sugar
- add 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- add 1 3/4 cups heavy whipping cream
- add 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- add 1 drop red food coloring
- 1) Process berries in a blender or food processor until smooth. Strain mixture into a small bowl, and discard seeds. Add the sugar and liqueur, and stir until sugar dissolves. Makes 1 cup of sauce.
- 2) In a heavy saucepan on low heat, warm 1/4 cup of the cream and the white chocolate, stirring constantly until chocolate melts. Let mixture cool until it is lukewarm. Stir in 1 tablespoon of raspberry sauce, and the food coloring. Transfer to a large bowl.
- 3) In a medium bowl, whip remaining 1 1/2 cup cream to soft peaks. Fold into melted chocolate mixture, one-third at a time, until no streaks remain.
- 4) Layer into parfait dishes, and serve with the sauce. May also be used to fill or ice a cake.