A very easy and simple Lasagna. I found the recipe in Womans Day.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 (13 ounce) bags square cheese ravioli
- add 1 (26 ounce) jar pasta sauce with mushrooms
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded Italian cheese blend
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat a 9-inch square baking dish and a sheet of foil with non-stick spray.
- Put pasta sauce in bowl; stir in 1/2 cup water.
- Spread 1 cup sauce in dish.
- Top with 20 ravioli, flat sides up and just touching each other.
- Spread with 3/4 cup sauce; sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese.
- REPEAT layers once.
- Top with remaining ravioli, sauce and cheese.
- (you should have 3 layers) Cover tightly with foil sprayed side down or use Release foil.
- Bake on a sheet of foil (to catch any drips) 1 hour or until bubbly around edges.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes until cheese is barely golden.
- To Freeze: Place in rigid container and freeze.
- To Heat: Microwave on medium power until heated through.
- Note: More sauce maybe needed when reheating.