Raw Vegan Organic Delicious
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- add 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- add 1/3 cup soaked dehydrated almonds
- add 2 large garlic cloves
- add 1/2 teaspoon salt
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons kelp powder
- add 1 1/2 teaspoons light miso
- add 1 medjool dates
- add 1/4 cup olive oil
- add 1 cup water
- Get the best ever all raw organic ingredients --for instance, be sure the olive oil is organic cold pressed in a dark glass bottle --use a fine natural whole salt like sea salt--and the raw almonds are soaked and rehydrated for this recipe.
- Blend in blender beginning at the top of the list.
- Add half the water at first and grind the almonds in the blender --Once it gets going, you might add a splash of water to help along the way and stop and stir the mix --
- Make sure almonds get ground up. Add water a little at a time,until the mixure is smooth.
- Then continue adding ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until smooth and frothy.