Copy Cat Recipe. These turned out real good! The smaller the better for putting the dough on the pan. I use my cookie dough spoon. The recipe says "brush" biscuits -- I say SMOTHER :O) And the cooking time was a bit short for my oven.. Make sure they're closer to the top than the bottom!! ENJOY :O)
- add 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/8 teaspoon dried parsley
- add 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- add 1 1/4 lbs Bisquick baking mix
- add 11 ounces cold water
- add 1/4 teaspoon salt
- add 1/2 cup butter
- add 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- To cold water, add Bisquick and cheese, blending in a mixing bowl. Mix until dough is firm.
- Using a small scoop, place the dough on a baking pan lined with baking paper. Bake in 375 Degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. While biscuits bake, combine spread ingredients.
- Brush baked biscuits with garlic topping.