This can be served as an appetizer or along side a main dish. Not sure of the serving size.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 lbs sea scallops
- add 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- add 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- add 1/3 lb bacon
- add 2/3 cup butter
- add 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- add 1/2 cup white wine
- Cut bacon in half and wrap each half around a scallop.
- Secure with a toothpick.
- Mix together wine and lemon juice.
- Pour over scallops in a shallow dish.
- Marinade for 1/2 hour.
- Pour melted butter over scallops.
- Sprinkle with paprika and seasoning salt.
- Bake at 400* for 15- 20 minutes.