Only 5 ingredients to make this. So tasty and easy.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 ounces sliced pastrami
- add 3 ounces shredded swiss cheese
- add 2 tablespoons Russian salad dressing
- add 1/2 cup drained sauerkraut
- add 1 (10 ounce) package prepared pizza crust
- Unroll dough and cover with the pastrami, leaving a half-inch border around the edges.
- Spread dressing over the meat.
- Top with sauerkraut& cheese.
- Beginning with the long edge, roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- Pinch the seam to seal and tuck under edges.
- Place seam side down on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes until golden.
- Cut into quarters.