This recipe says Spring. It is easy to prepare and even easier to eat. My family devours it and we are not dessert people.It is from the Company's Coming cookbook series.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 cups all-purpose flour
- add 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- add 1 tablespoon butter
- add 2 eggs
- add 2 cups finely chopped rhubarb
- add 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- add 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- add 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- add 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- add 1 teaspoon baking soda
- add 1 teaspoon vanilla
- add 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream butter and sugar together in mixing bowl.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix flour and baking soda together and fold into batter.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Turn into greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Topping: Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 30-40 minutes until done.