There are a few of these recipes here already, but mine goes for more peanut butter, less cereal and less chocolate topping. I hope you like them! **cook time is firming up time**
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 cup light corn syrup
- add 6 ounces butterscotch chips
- add 6 ounces chocolate chips (I use semi-sweet)
- add 5 cups Rice Krispies
- add 1 1/2 cups peanut butter (I use smooth)
- add 1 cup sugar
- Bring corn syrup and sugar to full boil in a large pot.
- Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter, mix well.
- Add cereal. Mix well.
- Press into buttered 13x9 pan.
- Melt your chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in a small saucepan. I use very low heat.
- Spread over the top of the bars.
- Please, DO NOT refrigerate these. If you do they'll come out hard as a ROCK.
- These are best if let set at room temp.! And yes, the chocolate WILL set up. Takes a couple hours but better that way than in the fridge.
- Also, nothing says you can't walk by and sneak a taste before they set up ;).