Servs: 6 Prep: Cook:
Try this quick appetizer which is sure to be a hit!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 12 RITZ Crackers
- add 2 slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Brown Sugar Ham, cut into thirds
- add 1 oz. KRAFT Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese, cut into 6 thin slices
- add 6 thin slices CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickles
- add 2 tsp. GREY POUPON Hearty Spicy Brown Mustard
- TOP 6 of the crackers evenly with ham, cheese, pickles and mustard. Cover each with second cracker to make sandwich.
- PLACE in single layer on microwaveable plate.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 10 sec. or until cheese begins to melt.