Servs: 10 Prep: Cook:
For holiday's is a very easy dish to make ..season & leave to bake . end result, you end up to please your friend & family ...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1- whole leg of lamb about 10 lb( trim all the extra fat)
- add lemon pepper & salt to taste
- add 10 clove of fresh garlic
- add 1 fennel heart cut in big chunks
- add 1 cup slice carrots
- add 2 tbs dry crushed mint & thyme
- add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/4 cup red cooking wine
- make holes in the meat of lamb insert the garlic clove in each hole.
- rub the extra virgin olive oil all over the leg of lamb.
- Rub all the season all over the leg of lamb.
- In a very large baking pan.place the leg of lamb.& chunks of fennel .& carrots.
- pre heat oven to 375 dgree.
- bake for 20 min.then cover the pan with aluminum foil .
- turn the heat to 350 & bake for 3 hrs.ck the lamb at this time add 1/4 cup red cooking wine .
- cover the pan & lower the heat to 325 & bake for 3 more hrs .
- ck the lamb for tenderness. turn the oven off 15 min befor serving.