A quick and delicious dish to serve for a party of four. Prep time includes the marinating time.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon marjoram
- add 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 1/2 teaspoon sage
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1 tablespoon olive oil
- add 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- add 2 lbs pork tenderloins
- add 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- add 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- add 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Combine first 6 ingredients, mixing well.
- Add all remaining ingredients except pork loin and combine thoroughly.
- Spread marinade evenly over pork loin and marinate in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove pork loin from refrigerator and let come to room temperature.
- Roast uncovered for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 15 minutes.
- Carve into 1/4 inch slices.