wonderful romantic dinner from cooking light
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- add 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- add 1 tablespoon plum sauce
- add 1/4 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- add 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- add 3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- add sliced green onions (optional)
- add 1/2 teaspoon water
- add cooking spray
- add 3/4 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- add 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- add 2 (8 ounce) frozen lobster tails
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- FOR THE SAUCE: Combine mustard and water in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk.
- Stir in soy sauce, plum sauce, sherry, and ginger; set aside.
- FOR THE LOBSTER: Make a lengthwise cut through the top of each lobster shell using kitchen shears, cutting to, but not through, lobster meat; press shell open.
- Place the lobster tails, cut sides up, in a shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray.
- Combine the oils and pepper, and spoon over the lobster meat.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 13 minutes or until the lobster meat turns opaque.
- Serve lobster with sauce, and garnish with onions, if desired.