Serve w/ rice or noodles. Prep time does not include time to marinate.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- add 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- add 3 garlic cloves
- add 3 tablespoons minced onions
- add 1/2 cup soy sauce
- add 1/8 cup white wine (can use apple juice)
- add 2 1/2-3 lbs pork tenderloins
- add 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- add 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Place meat in a large plastic bag.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients and pour into bag with the meat.
- Seal bag and chill to marinate at least 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 300.
- Pour meat and marinade into a roasting pan and cook, uncovered for 2 hours (basting often) or until cooked through.