If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 large onion, halved, thinly sliced
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil 6 3-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- add 1 large orange, unpeeled, sliced
- add 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill 1/2 cup orange juice
- add 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- add 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice Additional unpeeled orange slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place orange slices in single layer in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish. Top with onion slices. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Roast until onion is brown and tender, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven. Increase oven temperature to 450°F.
- Push orange and onion slices to side of baking dish. Arrange salmon in center of dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and 1 1/2 tablespoons dill. Spoon orange and onion slices atop salmon. Roast until salmon is opaque in center, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix orange juice, green onions, lemon juice and remaining 1 1/2 tablespoons dill in small bowl.
- Transfer salmon to platter. Spoon onion alongside; discard roasted orange slices. Pour orange sauce over fish. Garnish with additional orange slices.