Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
I love black bean soup but want it fast so one day I came up with this. I entered this recipe in in a local newspaper cooking contest and got first in the soup division. It is so easy and adapts to whatever you like to add.
- add 1 14oz can black beans
- add 1 cup your favorite salsa
- add 1 cup water
- add garlic salt to taste
- add hot sauce to taste
- add sour cream
- add pickled jalepeno slices
- In medium sauce pan add first 3 ingrediants. Heat over medium heat till hot. Season to taste with garlic salt and hot sauce.
- Divide between bowls and top with sour cream and jalepeno slices.