If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 7 (1/4-oz) envelopes unflavored gelatin
- add 2 tablespoons peach schnapps
- add 2 cups sugar
- add 4 1/2 cups rosé wine (from two 750-ml bottles)
- add 3 cups water
- Combine 2 cups water and sugar
- in a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin. Let gelatin stand 1 minute
- to soften.
- Cook over moderate heat, gently stirring occasionally, just until sugar and gelatin are dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in wine, schnapps, and remaining cup water. Pour into a 10-cup mold and chill, covered, until firm, at least 10 hours.
- Dip mold in hot water a few seconds, then invert a plate over gelée and flip gelée onto plate.
- Cooks' note:
- Gelée may be chilled (in mold)
- up to 2 days.