This is a good Rorisserie Beef Roast and marinade. I barrowed this from a Haverhill Beef recipe i found online.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3 lbs beef roast (holiday roast, eye of round, rump roast etc.)
- add 2 tablespoons oyster sauce (optional)
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 2 tablespoons honey
- add 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- add 1/4 cup lime juice
- add 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Pierce beef roast numerous times with a fork. Combine marinade ingredients in shallow container or resealable freezer bag, reserving 2 tbsp of the marinade for basting roast while barbecuing.
- 2. Marinate roast 12-24 hours in refrigerator. Discard used marinade.
- 3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
- 4. Insert meat thermometer into center of beef roast.
- 5. Cook on rotisserie over drip pan in closed grill over INDIRECT HEAT for about 1 1/2 hours (rare = internal temperature of 140ºF or medium = internal temperature of 160ºF).
- 6. Baste beef roast with the reserved marinade while barbecuing.