These are delicious imperial rolls which are thin, crispy and easy to make.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 medium onion (finely chopped)
- add 2 cans crabmeat (drained)
- add 1 cup unsalted peanuts (finely chopped)
- add 2 whole eggs (beaten)
- add 50 egg roll wraps
- add 1 tablespoon sugar
- add 3 scallions (finely chopped)
- add cooking oil
- add 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- add 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- add 3 carrots (finely shredded)
- add 1 lb ground pork
- In a large mixing bowl, combine pork, crab, chopped onion, scallions, carrots, eggs, fish sauce and peanuts and mix thoroughly. For dipping sauce, combine sugar and vinegar.
- Heat the cooking oil.
- Place 1 Tablespoon of mixture into the center of the skin.
- Fold over ends and form roll.
- Fry in oil, just until golden approximately 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Makes approximately 50 imperial rolls.