Servs: 8 Prep: Cook:
For as long as I can remember I've been eating this dessert. My mom used to make two fruit pizzas for all family functions, one for the family and one for my dad. Now that I am engaged, I make this for any party I go to and an extra for my fiance.
- add I package of pre-made Sugar Cookie Dough
- add 1 oz package of Cream Cheese
- add 1/2 cup sugar
- add 1 package of strawberries, sliced
- add 1 10 oz can mandarin oranges
- add 1 package blueberries
- add 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced in halves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slice cookie dough and arrange on greased pizza pan, overlapping edges. Press dough flat into pan to make a circle. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Mix softened cream cheese and sugar to make the icing. Spread on cooled cookie dough leaving a 1/2 inch border.
- Begin with strawberries and arrange in a circle around the outside edge. Continue with fruit of your choice, working towards the middle.
- Slice and enjoy!