This is a quick, easy appetizer that is always a crowd pleaser. It does not get much easier than this! (I don't recall the exact size of the queso jar, so I have guessed)
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (14 ounce) jar salsa, y queso (choose more expensive brand such as Taco Bell cheaper brands don't taste the same)
- add 1 (10 ounce) packet frozen chopped spinach
- Mix together in microwave-safe bowl.
- Heat on high in 1 minute intervals, stirring in between.Continue until heated through.
- Serve with tortilla chips.