Got this recipe from a coworkerThese are so easy to make and everyone (especially men!) love them. They never last. You can make in crockpot or on the stove.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (12 ounce) jar Heinz Chili Sauce
- add 1-2 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- add 1 (2 lb) package of frozen meatballs
- add 12 ounces of favorite beer
- add 1 cup brown sugar
- Combine chili sauce, beer, sugar, and worcestshire sauce until well blended.
- Add meatballs and stir until well coated.
- Cook over low heat until heated through, about 1 hour.