This is a good all around dip,you can use it for raw veggies,crackers,toasted rye bread,or whatever you like to dip.It is an excellent party dish.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- add 2 tablespoons onion flakes or onion powder
- add 1 round loaf of milwaukee rye bread or light rye bread
- add 2 teaspoons dill weed
- add 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- add 2 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
- add 2 tablespoons parsley flakes
- Cut round top off of loaf,and use for a lid.
- Hollow out loaf of bread,and save insides for dipping.
- Mix all ingredients,and pour into hollowed out loaf.
- Put (LID) on and let set in refrigerator 3 or 4 hours till well chilled.
- Dip insides,or crackers,or toasted party rye slices.
- Or use your imagination.