My kids loved them. My husband said they were to messy and I said that they were nachos s'mores(not your s'mores)!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- add 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- add 8 rectangular graham crackers
- Break each graham cracker into 4 pieces.(Once you break them you should have 32 pieces of graham crackers.).
- Pile pieces in ungreased metal pie pan.DO NOT USE GLASS.
- Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Broil 6 inches from heat for 30 to 60 seconds or until marshmallows are puffed and golden, watching to prevent burning.