This recipe was adopted during the Great Adoption Feb 2005. It was picked by the Greek Cooking forum as a recipe to try out. Below you will find their comments. Thank you, ladies!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 2 tablespoons butter
- add 1/2 lb kefalotyri (other frying cheese is welcome)
- add salt and pepper
- add 4 eggs
- Place some butter in a round frying pan and allow to melt, be sure to heat very well.
- Take the kefalotiri and cut it into chunks, then place the pieces into the pan.
- When the pieces are brown on one side turn over to the other side and fry lightly.
- Add the eggs to the fried cheese in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on a low heat till the eggs are done.