Servs: 6 Prep:
This is a best tasting salad I ever had. Judge for yourself...
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Baby Lettuces( Red and Green romaine)
- add Lolla Rossa
- add Oak Leaf ( Red and Green )
- add Dill,Parsley,Cilantro,chives
- add 1 tbls finely chopped shallot
- add 1tbls sherry vinegar
- add 3 tbls extra-virgin olive oil
- add Sea salt and black pepper
- add 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, julienned
- add 2 tbls fresh tarragon leaves
- add 4 ounces of French Bucheron or plain goat cheese, crumbeld
- In a large bowl, wisk the shallot,vinagar and oil. Season to tast with saly and pepper. Add mix greens and herbs and toss well. sprinke with goat cheese and serve.