If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/3 cup water
- add 1 1/2 lbs ground round
- add garlic salt or garlic powder
- add 1 large egg
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/2 cup chopped onions
- add 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- add 1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
- Combine 1/4 cup soup with ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, onion, salt, pepper, and garlic salt; mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Place in shallow baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Drain off fat.
- Combine remaining soup and water; pour over patties.
- Bake an additional 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated.