A Very Simple Salmon Burger Recipe by chef montaser masoud
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add Servings:4
- add Ingredients
- add 1 1/2 slices hearty white sandwich bread, torn into 1-inch pieces
- add 1 pound skinless salmon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- add 1 shallot, minced
- add 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- add 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- add 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- add 1/8 teaspoon salt
- add 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- add To Finish And Serve
- add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- add lemon wedges
- To Prep:
- Pulse bread in food processor to coarse crumbs, about 4 pulses; transfer to a large bowl.
- Working in 3 batches, pulse salmon in now-empty processor until coarsely chopped into 1/4-inch pieces, about 2 pulses, transferring each batch to bowl with bread crumbs.
- Gently mix until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk shallot, mayonnaise, parsley, mustard, salt and pepper together in separate bowl, then gently fold into salmon mixture until just combined.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Form each into loose ball, then pat lightly into 1-inch-thick burger; place on large plate.
- Cover and refrigerate burgers for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours.