Salmon cakes with green chilies topped with lemon herb mayo. Make these in the morning and they are ready for a fast dinner.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies
- add 1 egg white
- add 1/4 cup sour cream
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- add 1/4 cup finely chopped onions
- add 1 (14 ounce) canned salmon, drained (WATER PACKED)
- add 3/4 cup plain breadcrumbs
- add 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In frying pan saute chopped celery and chopped onions for 5 minutes. Cool.
- In large bowl combine all ingredients mix well and refridgerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Shape mixture into 4 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray.Heat over medium high heat cook 6-8 minutes.
- Serve with salsa, cocktail or tartar sauce or lemon herb mayo:.
- 3/4 cup mayo 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice 1 tbsp horseradish1/2 tsp thyme2 tbsp melted butter, cooled.