This is a delicious appetizer. I prefer it with green onion myself. Everyone always oohs and ahhs about it when I serve it.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- add 4 ounces cream cheese
- add 1/2 cup chopped green onions or celery or pickles
- add 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can salmon
- add 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of tomato soup
- add 1 envelope gelatin
- add 1/4 cup cold water
- Heat soup on top of stove.
- Melt cream cheese in hot soup.
- Stir until smooth.
- Stir in gelatin.
- Cool, then add remaining ingredients.
- Put into a mold, greased with mayonnaise.
- Chill for several hours.
- Serve with crackers.