Very simple to make and it will keep refrigerated up to 10 days!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1/4 cup parsley
- add 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- add 2-3 tablespoons lemon juice
- add 1 can salmon
- add 2 teaspoons dill (seeds if possible)
- add 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- add 1 tablespoon horseradish
- add salt and pepper
- add 1 small onion
- add 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- Mince onion in food processor.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Blend with off/on turns then let run until smooth.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Good with raw vegetables, crackers or Melba toast.
- Can also shape and cover with parsley or chopped nuts.