This is always a hit . The horseradish gives it a nice tang. Use less if not a big fan of horseradish.This is from Company's Coming with a few adaptations.Serve with crackers.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon horseradish
- add 1/2 teaspoon liquid smoke
- add 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can red salmon
- add 2 teaspoons grated onions
- add 4 ounces light cream cheese
- add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash cream cheese with onion and lemon juice.
- Mix in liquid smoke.
- Drain salmon and remove dark skin and bones.
- Add horseradish and mix well.
- Chill for several hours.