Salmon gets a boost from balsamic and a salad of fresh tomatoes and basil plus beans. Low fat, low cal, high flavor.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add what you need
- add 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- add 4 skin-on salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- add 1 can (19 oz.) cannellini beans, rinsed
- add 1 plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- add 2 Tbsp. finely chopped red onions
- add 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
- add 6 cups tightly packed baby spinach leaves
- make it
- DRIZZLE 2 Tbsp. dressing over fish in shallow dish. Refrigerate 30 min. Meanwhile, combine beans, tomatoes, onions, basil and 2 Tbsp. of the remaining dressing.
- HEAT grill to medium heat; cover grate with foil. Place fish, skin-sides down, on foil.
- GRILL 10 to 15 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork. Toss spinach with remaining dressing; place on 4 serving plates. Top with fish and bean mixture.
- kraft kitchens tipsSUBSTITUTEPrepare using KRAFT Creamy Balsamic Dressing.VARIATION Substitute 1 can (15 oz.) chickpeas (garbanzo beans) or white kidney beans for the cannellini beans.