Servs: 4 Prep: Cook:
"A very colorful, refreshing summer dish that is full of flavor and very healthy. A great way to use your garden tomatoes."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add lemon pepper to taste
- add 4 (6 ounce) fillets salmon
- add 1 teaspoon sugar
- add 3 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- add salt and pepper to taste
- add 2 large plum tomatoes, diced
- add 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- add 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- add 1/2 cup chicken broth
- add 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- add 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- add 1/2 cup diced pineapple
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Whisk together lime juice, olive oil, soy sauce, shallots, and sugar. Stir in the pineapple, tomatoes, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate. Remove from refrigerator 10 to 15 minutes before serving.
- Place salmon in a 9x13-inch pan. Pour chicken broth over the top, and sprinkle with lemon pepper.
- Bake in a preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 30 to 40 minutes. Serve with salsa on the side.