Servs: 2 Prep: Cook:
"A mixture of chicken, salsa, onion and cheese rolled up in biscuit dough, then baked hot and fresh."
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 (12 ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough
- add 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- add 1 onion, chopped
- add 1 cup salsa
- add 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add chicken breasts, and boil until easily shredded, about 20 minutes.
- Saute onion in a medium saucepan until soft. Remove from heat and stir in salsa, then stir in cheese until melted. Add chicken and mix all together.
- Roll out biscuits individually, adding a little of the chicken mixture to each one; then roll up, secure with toothpicks and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 10 minutes, or until biscuits are golden and hot.