This is an easy weeknight dinner that is perfect with rice . It is ready in no time and cleanup is a breeze.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- add 1/2 cup orange juice
- add 1/2 cup salsa
- add 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- add 8 skinless chicken thighs or skinless chicken thighs or skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In 9" x 13" dish, place chicken pieces.
- Mix all other ingredients and pour, over turning to coat well.
- Bake uncovered turning occasionally until golden brown.
- Cover loosely with foil if browning too quickly.
- Serve with sauce drizzled over top.