This is one of my family's all time favorite dishes. Company has always loved this one.
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 4-6 chicken breasts (depending how many your serving for)
- add cumin
- add salt and pepper
- add 1/4-1/2 cup bottled low-fat Italian salad dressing (enough for sauting, I usually use approx 1/4 to 1/2 of a cup)
- add 1 jar salsa (your choice of med-mild-or hot)
- add 1/4 cup grated cheddar cheese (aprox more or less depends on your tastes)
- Saute the chicken breasts in the dressing and adding cumin to both sides, until a"few" minutes from being cooked.
- (20-25 min) Add the salsa on top of the chicken and the cheese and simmer only long enough to melt the cheese and serve.