I got this reipe from Allrecipes years ago and modified it to suit our tastes. It is a family favorite! Do not leave the Sour Creeam or Green Oniions out they make the dish!
If you see an ingredient you would like to add to your shopping list simply click the icon and the item will be saved in your "Home" under the "Shopping List" link
- add 1 1/2 cups salsa
- add 3 tablespoons sour cream
- add 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- add 2 tablespoons taco seasoning mix
- add 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- add 2 green onions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (Place chicken breasts in a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish. Sprinkle taco seasoning on both sides of chicken breasts, and pour salsa over all.
- Bake at 375 degrees Ffor 25 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and juicy and its juices run clear.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with cheese, and continue baking for an additional 3 to 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Top with sour cream and sprinkle with green onions.